Christina Malm has extensive experience of commercial disputes, labor law, transactions and corporate law.
Christina started her career at Södermark Law firm, at the time one of Sweden’s leading law firms within dispute resolution. After that, Christina worked as counsel and head of the dispute resolution group at Ashurst. Since 2009, she manages Berghco together with Jonas Bergh.
Christina is also Chairman of the Board of the Stockholm department of the Swedish Bar Association.
- Legal responsibility in both large and small companies without in-house lawyers. In these cases, the responsibility has included all legal issues of the company.
- Christina regularly acts as project manager in different matters, with responsibility for the negotiation and an overall responsibility for the issues of the matter, sometimes in cooperation with consultants, for example accountants and tax consultants.
- Responsibility for several different corporate bonds of a listed company, with a total transaction value of 2.5 billion.
- Responsibility for new issue of shares of preferred stock for a listed company.
- Various M&A transactions, acquisitions of assets and liabilities, etc.
Disputes and corporate investigations
- Numerous large disputes regarding shareholders’ agreements, share purchase agreements and other commercial contracts.
- Responsible lawyer for a corporate investigation and dispute further to irregularites in a listed company.
- Several negotiations and dispute resolutions in civil court and arbitration regarding labor law.
- Unfair marketing disputes for a larger consumer retail company.
- Dispute regarding a previously procured agreement with a subject matter worth more than SEK 0,5 billion.
- Partner, Berghco Advokatbyrå, 2009 – ongoing
- Counsel, Ashurst Advokatbyrå, 2007 – 2009
- Associate, Södermark Law firm, 1996 – 2006
- Clerk, Södra Roslags tingsrätt, 1995 – 1996
- Master of Laws, Uppsala university, 1994
- Östra Reals gymnasium, 1988
- Chairman of the Board, Stockholm department of the Swedish Bar Association